A new report covering the Midland Basin is published every two weeks. Includes UIC application data from the previous four weeks. Always stay up to date without having to do the heavy lifting! Let B3’s team of experts do the digging, compile the data in an easy to understand report that is delivered directly to you and can be shared with your entire organization.
- Reports are distributed bi-weekly.
- Annual subscription can be distributed to anyone and everyone in your organization at no extra cost.
- New applications filed in the previous four weeks, including operator, location, requested volumes,
pressures, and more
- Applications approved in the previous four weeks, including days elapsed from application to
approval and applied for vs. approved volumes and pressures
- Request for additional data letters (RADLTR) referenced to pending permits and categorized by
request type for all pending permits